Here is the list of those cyclist who died.
- Pierre Forget, French track cyclist, 21 August 1894, Velodrome of Vichy. Crash while tandem racing, died 6 days later in the age of 21, was the first victim of a cycling accident on a French track.
- Fritz Theile, track cyclist, June 4, 1911
- Hans Bachmann, pace maker, 1913
- Hans Lange, track cyclist, 1913
- Hans Schneider track cyclist, January 1920
- Georges Lemaire, Belgium, Belgian club championship, 1933
- Georg Pawlack, track cyclist, 1933.
- Manuel Sanroma, Spain, Volta a Catalunya, June 19, 1999.
- Saúl Morales, Spain. Tour of Argentina 2000
- Andrei Kivilev, Kazakhstan, Paris–Nice, 2003
- Thomas Casarotto, Italy, Giro del Friuli Venezia Giulia, 10 September 2010
Cycling Road started in late 19th century and debuted in 1896 Olympic in Athens. Road Cycling is governed by Union Cyclist International (UCI). 2012 Olympic will witness Road Cycling being competed from 28th July to 1st August at The Mall, Hampton Court where 212 (145 men, 67 women) athletes are participating. Olympic Cycling Road Tickets are available at SportTickeExchange for nominal prices.
Olympic Cycling Road Tickets.